benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Far

today is 15th June in 2010.
is my friend birthday,lam yung ni.
a small party for her.appreciate it.
sweet 16 in 2010.=)

my fingers are pain now.
why?
because,i am practice my violin.i have a test on wednesday.
16th June 2010.i am trouble.=(
i still type my post although my fingers are pain.
suddenly feel if you're beside me,that is so good.but impossible.
just let you dream only.cheng.
seems like nothing to say in this few days.
why? i don't know..i don't know.

............................is so far.............................distance.

1 comment:

  1. lol.. he will come back to meet you what. =) my dar also stay at KL geh. don't think too much =) cheer!

    ReplyDelete