benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, May 3, 2010

3/5/2010

the day i waiting is coming....
3/5/2010..=D

we start our relationship on 3/5/2008 till now.
already two years we done.
what we done before,i am still remember.
i try my best to understand you.you bear me if i done a wrong things.
we trust each other.love each other. i passed my life with you.
not showing my love to your' s!
i just want share my happiness with your' s.
i found my Mr.right-junjie.
my lovely boy,i share everything with him,when i need him.
you always say me is that 'huai dan chong'

bendan,i just want you happy,when you with me,i want you remember what i done.



谢谢之前不看好我们的人,想告诉你们,对不起,你们错了..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment