benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Saturday, May 22, 2010

=(

what happened?
i am lost.i didn't sms for a day.
really.1st time.why?
because-he give me a time to calm down.
yesterday night till now.i am typing my blog with my lonely mood.
a couple.why will be like that.
just a small matter.didn't find me at all.
i am waiting.i am seeing my hand phone.
you have your style.i know.
but.i have my position.
i am just a girl.i am also need a boy protect.that i always say.
deceive me back,really is so hard for you?
you always say that i am a girl who hard deceive.but have you try before deceive me.
i give you all my heart for you,what i get.
i just need a truth heart.that's all i want.
i just can admire how sweet they are.how the boy treat a girl.
if a girl get angry,the boy how to deceive back her.but me,i am that always didn't have people bother my feeling.
SCREAM OUT LOUD.i will collapse one day.
who know that i always cry when lying on bed,when the light is switch off.
no people will know.i can't tell anyone.include you.
i know that,you don't like me cry,just will let you strongly dislike only.
but.the day you didn't sms with me whole day,i didn't drop my tears at night.
why?i know i should become tough already.although i am hurt.although i am sad.
who will share my mood now.



thanks you told me before you don't like me cry.=)

i didn't show my love at here,i just want to say out what my feeling now.

6 comments:

  1. just.. cry =) I will give you a hug..let you feel that you have friends.. a lot =) we are here

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOL! cheer up girl~
    everything will be fine soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am fine,although he dont want me...=)

    ReplyDelete