benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

my experience =_______=

FRIENDS SHOULD NOT BE HAVE TO SEPARATE.

have many types of people in this world.
it should be careful to meet someone although you are friendly.=)
no any meaning.just my feeling.
i am also not a good person.i admit.
but,i am try to be a good person in my life.
if you don't like me,just away from me.
don't be sad,if u now didn't have friend,you will meet a good friend future.
don't be afraid.

but,don't betray your friends,if you meet many friends.
when a person tell you a secret,just keep it.
he/she will told you,because she to act as you is he/her best friend.
that why,she will share what her feelings to you.don't told anyone.
that secret you and he/her.
although i have say another people bad things.=____=

why i am typing this post?because i know that,i have experien
ce.=)

被人说了坏话,请检讨.说了人家的坏话,请反省.

No comments:

Post a Comment