benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Sunday, May 9, 2010

my sweet heart.

wow....want post what on my blog.
today is Happy Mother's Day.
hope all mother will be healthy and happy.=)

for my mummy.=)
for my parents:
thanks for give me study,my education.
thanks for take care me till now.
thanks for teach me how to being people.
thanks for give me money to spend.
thanks for give me big house to live.
but,i will take care myself as possible as i can.
i will to be independent girl.=)
give me some freedom,my baba and mama.=)
i love you all.

for my brother:
you are so stupiak.
too fat lar.go keep fit la.
no girls want you le lor.no girls fall in love to you le lor.
herlo!!!
buuu....fat boy,thanks for helping me,when i need your help,ngiek.=)
can't say i love you to you,this let your future girlfriend tell you.

for my friends:
thanks for helping me everything.
thanks for hearing my voice when i am trouble.
especially my best friends,my lovely friends.
let your' s guess.=)
i am touch la,have your' s.forever friends lor.
ngiek..=)

for my boy:
whee whee..=)
so happy i meet you.so happy i can fall in love to you.
izit this call destiny that ties people together?
wow...=)
thanks for take care me,thanks for give me love.
thanks for sayang me ohhhhhh~~~~~.....=D
you are so attentive.=)
you are so sweet errrrr!!!!!!!
so cute.so handsome.=).
i just want forever with you lar,another don't want.
even the sky falling down,i am still loving you.=D
can you feel my love to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment