benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, June 7, 2010

great.=D

hello everybody.=)
i am back.actually i didn't went anywhere
i am just lazy updated my blog.=X
have a sharing at here.=D
5/6/2010
i went to kl with my friends and hang out with my boy on that day.
well.Great.=)
i meet him at there.let's started our talk from here.
firstly,we are went to times square.
i just keep shopping,then he just accompany me until he told me.
'my legs was so pain already.lastly we sat beside the chair and keep talked some funny things'
LOL...............

then,we went to sungai wang.because i wanted bought again.
so Hot.[just skipped it]

afternoon,we had our lunch in pavilion.
so hot when walked to Pavilion from sungai wang.
we walked fast as possible.
reached.
i told him"i don't know want eat what oh."
LOL...he said"aiyooo.....just saw where nice then at there eat,i want sit down now."
i knew he was so tired already.
ok lar,ok lar.
we went to 1restaurant called CHOCOLATE...
wow,nice~
i ordered chocolate strawberry and a mug of chocolate.=)





we went to sing karaoke in times square.

to ooijunjie:
wei,we actually very sweet lar.
what our picture not sweet??!!! buuuu naa u,stupid bendan
isshhhhhh~~~~~

you see,so sweet! nice lor....=D



No comments:

Post a Comment