benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

recently.

i am lazy updated my blog.because i am just lazy.
suddenly,quite many things happen around me.
is quite trouble.i meet a teacher who don't know how to respect people.
if you didn't respect student,how the student will respect you?
the easier principle.you don't know.
a teenager need some patient for telling them.not just demerit as you like.
is make me hard to obey to you.=X

friends.i always saw a ghost in school.not a real ghost.
is a people who always act ghost without her boy.
is quite noisy.don't always show your love n front of us.
i have my man too.=X
i am sorry that i said this.just my feeling.
a girl is so easy drop tears.just bear it.
it will be over.just like ee qing said that.
"哭了,就表示你输了" that right.
is too over.you all.
a person who always done a perfect work.you all didn't try to see.
i think a brain is important for you to think.
a person who didn't done a work properly.and just know talk nonsense is called '拍马屁"
is so easier to understand.use your eyes to see.and use your brain to think.

Leng,jiayou=) will be nothing soon.you will know what i am taking about.
jiayou.my lovely friend.=p

is quite longtime i didn't see him already.
i will see you soon? hope so.=D
=(.....i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment