benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Friday, March 11, 2011

memorable day.

Is holiday now. Hmmph. I had nothing to do. =( Help! I just can stay in my hometown. LOL!
Last Thursday, our school organized a Sport day. I no take part on that day. But, I have matching for my group. teehee. I am Satria's members. The pro group among another. I think. haha! we are champion on that day. The score is 1097. If I no forgotten. The last year I attend our school sport day. I am form5 now. Didn't regret that I was going on that day. Although I am getting black now. LOL! picture below.

champion on that day. =D

my lovely friend. peichee!

my lovely friend. ee qing.

my lovely winnie and my classmate xin thong.

my cute friend. Tze shin. She is pro in Chinese.

with zee wei. =))

Three of us. =D

My lovely friend. Joan. She is pro in English. St John look. =D

leng and me. My super friend. =D

3 of us. say cheese.

yun ning. My classmate. She look so cute. =D Town Girl.

My super friend. Shinyih! She is St John member too!

leng and me.

all of us. So ute. =3

I love this. =D

my classmate hui ying. =D

my classmate too. A.hao! He is funny LOL

My classmate chin hui.She is pro in swimming. And that winnie my best friend. =D


this is shao yi. He is the most pro in swimming. LOL!

the sakai look. My monitor. lee khoon chin. ==

me. I wear baju kurung that day. Teehee!

Last, Satria members. =D

The memorable day that can't let me forgot. I have passed a wonderful day with my friendss! teehee* Appreciate it. I love my friends! I am waiting 26th. Hwaiting! stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment