benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

brave

i am not brave.that's a problem.
i can't fact the truth.why?
because,i am so scary somethings like a mouse.
thanks for my boy comfort me.stand my side for supported me.
thanks a lot.and also my friend.
i will try my best to become brave a little bit.
lucky i have him...huu~=)
sometimes,we are angry each other.
but sometimes we can so sweet,so good.=)
why?
because everyone have their temperament.include you and me.
when night,we are seeing the sky and chat many things about us.=)
now,i just knew my temperament is so bad.thanks for you telling me by honest.
i should be bear you sometimes.i knew that you are bear me until you so angry.
what should i told my boy?i am sorry too...=)
i am knew that respect is so important for people.
2years.i with him 2years already.till now..
yea,why?
because.we love each other so much.i knew that someone will said me show my love at blog.
but.i am not.don't simply said me.if you don't like me,so don't view my blog.=)
i am so happy with him.really.really..he always told me that i am a girl who are so blessed in the world.=D..

but.i just smile smile and act don't know.because i knew that in my heart.you really good.
just don't want told you.♥..
so many things you told me.so many first time with you.=D.
we keep it by our secret.=)...

i love you.my dear junjie.=D

2 comments:

  1. sweet dou~~ xD ''da lang zhan'' bless you ~ muackszz

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyerrrr.........show yi xia mar,hahahaha

    ReplyDelete