benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Friday, May 28, 2010

fat

i am eating my dinner just now.wow~
LOL...i am getting fat now,oh my god.=(
i keep eat eat eat and eat..issshhh
i don't want change back before that me.
ugly,ishh....=S
i love myself.but not before that always people called that "fat girl"
hate it.i change many because this word "fat"...
lastly.finally.my wish succeed.
bye.my fatty body.i don't like you.=S
i didn't admit that i am very thin now.=x
but.at least when another people saw me,will say.'wow.girl.so slim now,nice.keep it like that'
i am chubby.=)...
hoho..crazy xb.=D

i love slim,but not fat.=D....
my mummy always told me that,'slim girl many people like,fat no people like'
and say fat girl no so easy can meet boyfriend.
why?i ask my mummy.and said maybe that boy not mind that girl fat leh.eiyo!
but.my mummy answer me,'will together but not for a longtime.which boy will bring fat girl meet with his friends.no face already lor.'
LOL....i silent.
but.have reason.i knew my mummy means.
i don't want be 'FAT GIRL'

xiaobing.this picture longtime ago already.=)


i didn't despise fat people.this just my position only.i just don't like fat=D

4 comments:

  1. i dont like too!
    haha~ nw u got slim body ady larr.. good~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...u slim aso larrrr.........dont everyday want diet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngek ngek~ just say for fun~
    nvr sucess before also xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ sa po.. you so cute lark! and learn from leng..keep ish ..ahdui!!

    ReplyDelete