benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i am here.

peace.=D
xiaobing xiaobing........=)
hehehe..my mum said that i long hair have that charm.
wuhoo...=)..agree agree.mama.
why i will keep my hair?
because my boy also like her girl long hair.hehehe...
is better keep my long hair.=)

stupid picture.when i am bore,capture geh.=)

i hate those aunties mouth.zzz
is quite over.have you think before you talked?
stupid.crazy.madness.
i knew that now is the time not suit our age for in relation.
but.have you all think before.is non of your business.
you's have required to interfere my relation?
say people you all will happy a little bit?
bastard.boo! i have my own position.
don't over.i know what i do.

nah....my boy and me.=) is sweet!


不要干扰我的人生..谢谢! =)











No comments:

Post a Comment