benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

i need future.did you?
i very scare i am alone some days.
i am serious.not just talk nonsense.
i need some space.i love BEACH.
really.really and really.
why?
because it look like relax,release your trouble.
i always fell some days.i am won't be here.
don't think i am crazy.have nerve problem.
i look like happy everyday.every second.
but i think no people know i am smile happily.or just pretend.
ishh..i hate pretend.but i have do that.i know happy is around me.
so i am try to happy.=)
allow me continue like that.thanks.=)

i am playful girl.i can play what i like.i can talk what i like.
i know my friends are permit me like that sometimes.
i am playful,i am sorry.=)
allow me playful till i am mature.=)

actually.i really hope someone do some touching things.
let me happy.hahaha.but......no wor.=X
hope that day will coming soon.

i am not very beauty that one.i am not the best one.
i also know that.i am not that worst one.just like a simple girl
not famous.live in my life.
at least i can bring happy for you all.=)
hehehehe....

让我带你去不一样的世界.=)

1 comment: