benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Sunday, June 13, 2010

June ♥

my feeling's is back.if i have told you all before.
you should know what i am talking about.=D
just 2 person know.LOL
i am always the blessed one.

why?
i have my boy.=)
and i have my lovely friends too.=)
em em.........
although i am always that live in myself world,
i know that the person around me is care for me.=)
just i don't know.
but.i know that also have some person don't like me geh.
because if you don't know me,not meet me.
you will tot that i am very arrogant.
i am not.i am friendly.
just i don't know you.must have that distance.so i just silent.

actually,i am friendly lar.=D
i am a naughty girl.blekk..
i don't like people always say me behind me.
but.i know that i can't control what.because is their mouth.
blah blah blah..i like what i done.don't say me.

i am fake?
maybe.

1 comment: