benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Sweet 16

i had a great day when my birth.
july of 3 in 2010 ..
i love my birth=)
thanks for celebrate my birth..=)
thanks my lovely boy-junjie and my beloved friends...

Let's me start a talk here.
my boy.not my boy.is my man..=)
yea.thanks him.he played a part of piano song for me.=)
never.he never learned piano before.the 1st time he played for me hear in front me.
i love you.thanks.is quite romance.=)
don't scare i not happy.don't want scare you're not give me surprise.
you done it,is perfect.i have you already enough.
thanks for you backed here for celebrated with me.
thanks you.my lovely man..
i love you.=D

2nd.is for my parents.=)
thanks for born me.thanks for giving me what i have.
i love you all.=)
is quite nice.is quite thanks you.
i have need to say 1000times thanks you.
but,i knew that is not enough.=)
thanks you,that i can told my parents..
i love you all..=D

3rd,for my lovely friends..=)
i am glad.because i meet them.
=D
thanks you all give me a birthday night.=)
thanks for give a secret recipe cake,a nicely bag for my present.=)
thank you i love it..=D
the person who celebrated with me when i birth.
lyn,yeeleng,twt,jiaqi,chinhui,eeqing,munmun,lingli,shinyih,nicole,tzeshin.
thanks you all.thanks munmun dance for me=)
is quite funny.i give a kiss ..oppss!
thanks you all.....=D
continue.we are going to oldtown after celebrate.
is quite nice.=D
chit chat.....yea!
i love you all!=)

i am a person who so luckly in my life.=D
i have my man.i have my parents.i have my sweetie friends.
thanks what you all give me.thanks=)
apprecriate.it become my sweet memories in my life.
thanks people who blessed me in facebook.=D
MY SWEET 16..

thanks you..=)


i am cheng siow ping
i am 16years old now.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment