benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Friday, June 25, 2010

Stop it.

Stop it. i am here.
i don't like a people like to avoid the responsibility.
i don't like a people always don't bother my feeling's.
i don't like a people don't know said sorry when done somethings wrong.
i don't like a people always tot i am wrong.actually i no.
if you wrong,just try to said sorry with me.i accept.
Learn to say sorry when you are wrong.that's important.
is hard for say sorry? is quite easy. 1 sorry can make a person forgive you.
not just don't bother. accept the fact. u should.
Stop it. i am quite trouble.
i am so easy angry. you too. nasty attitude.
Let's me feel perplex.
i hate it. strongly dislike.

No comments:

Post a Comment