benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, August 30, 2010

between us

Boys and girls. Long time didn't update my blog.=X
nothing special. I will be go Pulau Redang when Sept of 10th.
peace. =D have a fun at there.
In a flash, i already 16years old.
The time past so fast. In this 16 years, what i done?
seems like nothing. ><
Wan share that I am bigger already. I am young girl. Wow!
although I not yet 18 years old. =S
wait the day coming, expect.

I am 16 years old now.

Did me happy in this 16 years?
yea, I happy. But also have unhappy.
It's okay, this will be happened around us.
I am Cheng. A sweetie girl? A cutie girl?
LOL. I am a ordinary girl =X
I love my sweeties friends. I meet them since primary school.
It's very long long time><>
my Lovely family. nothing to say? No.I love you all.My dad.mom.fatty brother.
I meet a boy when in secondary school. yea. his name ooi junjie.><
We together since I am 14years old. So young then have a love affair.
Opps. I don't know, That why we call Love. =)
I love you.
The peoples who very important in my life.
My Boy. My family. My sweeties friends
I love you all. thanks you.
I trust my boy and I can be forever. I believe.
I trust my family will bring me happiness always.
I trust our friendship will be forever. just like her say.
A truth friendship no need use a gang/group for describe. Because we always in each other heart. =D i care you. so that why I love you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment