benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Post =)

a post. tomorrow. A test in our school
prepare for a test? No. Not yet. I am lazy to revision now.
Help..! =( Grr..! Stop it online. But i can't leave my computer place and go for study.
Because I am lazy. I keep expect the holidays when September. Oh! Gosh.
The test is easier for me? Oh no. I don't think so.
Do you have any confidence on your test? LOL. no also
Do you think the test is not important? Yes,i think so. Because it's a small test.
=/ how can I have this idea. This stupid intent. But is too late.
A big case on study is lazy. Stop it. keep online away.
my way my feeling is later I will study soon. But,i did not do it again.
Whatever. I know that if i did not study,i can't get a good result.
Let me share some pictures before i leave here. =)

a cute post between us. I love this =D


act cute ! hiak hiak


Lastly,a normal post.=)
peace.yeah!

I change my blog primary photo.
Why?
because my boy called me changed it.
Okay. I change it. I keep think what i want to put it.
Finally, i put our picture. It's nice! I think. Opps! =)


A part of my life-You! Mr ooi junjie ♥.


No comments:

Post a Comment