benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, November 1, 2010

Care your health from now,People

Boys and girls.. The weather is super hot now. =/
and I get flu and cough,maybe just because I less drink water. LOL!
You see.the weather in Malaysia now. Is super HOT!


See. So HOT!

I am sorry to my classmates,because when in exam,I keep cough! LOL! =/
Please express sympathy me. Thanks so much! =P
My friend and my boy called me go clinic for a check. But,I don't want.
I don't like eat medicine! It's so bitter. I think.
I don't like flu. I don't like cough. It make me hard sleep when night.
I am gonna crazy! Gosh. I need so many tissues when flu. No need say so much,also know that why I am using tissue when flu. =/
My mama called me drink more water,my boy called me always rest earlier. But, I try. =)
Peoples, should drink more water and rest more. It's good for people!

Drink more water, Peoples!

Last, rest more.=P

2 comments: