benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14/12/10

Valentine day for today? Just saw so many status on facebook. =/
Oh My God! I have 2 years didn't celebrate valentine day. I think. Why? I don't know. No comment!
I don't want this. I don't like. Because this is not a formal valentine for today. One month have 1time valentine. Then, it need remember so many festival if you're in relationship. Anniversary between your' s, your boy birthday,your birthday. If you're meet their parents, also need to remember their birth. OH! Still have so many festivals. Like moon cake festival and bla bla bla..
So,in my mind, i just remember 14th February is the formal valentine. If one month need celebrate 1 time valentine, need buy how many present? waste money, I think.

Just went to hear the car rules last Sunday. with my lovely friends. Lyn,yeeleng,tWt,Qi. OH! Gosh! Super boring! Just sat at there 6hours. Who those who want go to hear the rules, payment is RM200.Bring your photostat ic along. I am so patient. =/ Because I want drive car soon! Haha! I feel drive car hou yeng ar! I am waiting next year! Wohoooo! ! !



I love drive car. I have so interesting when I see the people drive car. Oh! Don't know why. Have something wrong? Haha! maybe. I can't imagine I drive my car on the road although I am careless. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment