benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Gong Xi Fai Cai.

30/01/2011. Sunday. Oh! 100th post. Hmmph. Chinese New Year coming soon.Gong Xi Gong Xi.Teehee. Oh. Yea! I want angpau. I want back to my grandma house. I can wear new shirts. Can I gabble? I don't know. =( I don't know how to play. I just know how to play 21. =__= I don't know drink beers so much. LOL! =/ bla bla bla. Expect. I want gather with my lovely friends. Have a party after reopen school? Hehee. Photo shooting for us. Wow! The photographer.The skill is so pro in capture photo. Winnie. But I want complain. Our holidays is not enough. Not FAIR!! I have took a picture. let's share. =))

I wearing a long dress. Tehee.Sorry for messy table.

Look. I am wearing the cheongsam. =))

My mum say me key siao. Haaha! Haiyoo. Just for fun. I like to buy. tehee. Gong Xi Fa Cai. Peoples. Let's us High high high when Chinese New Year. We will wear the cheongsam when we gather. Maybe. Leng, winnie,me, niu ling. WOW! =D

I also want to celebrate Valentine day on 14/2/2011. Hubby boy! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment