benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, October 11, 2010

my mind. =)

Oh! I am update my blog again. No why.Because I'm boring.haha!
create a funny song in class.
两只小猪,住在一起 一只叫爸爸,一只叫妈妈,一只叫乖宝宝!
I Love You, You love me, We are 1 Big Family.
hiak hiak! =D I Have nothing to do. Although exam is coming soon, I still lazy revision. LOL!
It's a final exam. When I will revision? I don't know. I have No idea.
Wait the study mode "ON" =)
I had a lot of trouble recently. :( Luckly, Have him =D You make me so trouble! You're disturb my mind. I can't forgot what you said. Nevermind,just open your mind,you will get the right way.
I love love love you babe! I change my blog header picture. Wow!
I hope I have a photo album for put our picture, it become our sweet memories! =) Now, I hope my beside is my lovely hubby boy . Haha! Don't dream. Wake up! You just leave me 1day only, the day passed 1day only,I already started miss you so much! People say it will bore when the relationship is already very long time. But treat you. I know I wont. Aren't me So Sure? yea. Because I no think before I will with another people..and won't also. Uhmm. I think. Because, I won't waste my time fall in love someone,and treat him as good i can. Have you already enough. You already can give me what I want. I found my Mr.right Haha!
My mind full of you! You're the One one one I love. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment