benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

a short post

It's sunday today. =/ tomorrow had no study. But tuesday need exam! I don' t want! I had no revision at all. Because I lazy..=/ I seem like didn't have any favorite subject. LOL! I know that a student the responsible is study hard in education. Start from when, I just can study hard? Just see yourself only. My mama told me, I am a smart kid actually, just I lazy. LOL! don't praise me,mom! I know. I am not happy recently. I don't know why. No reason! I have to cheer up. I need a HUG. :'( I also want happier around me. But, aiyo.. I don't know!
jia you!
jia you! jia you! xiaobing! Don't sad. I don't want people worry me. I know I still can =)

Can don't exam?! stupid. LOL =/ Why the government make this type of test for student. For what? People, do you like exam too? If have, I have no idea. And I want to say something at here, I don't like my chinese teacher! She is quite suck. A people hate a people must have reason. Yea,my reason. She say something out from her mouth really didn't use her brain. =/ And she is revenge what we done before. Don't do till so obvious. I have respect all the teachers who are teaching me. But,you! LOL! I can't. I don't know. At least,I still will smile with other teacher or call them when I meet them. You, I didn't do like that. p/s: just agree with me,if you think like that. If you think I am over,then You can just don't bother what I say. I have my reason. you have no idea to judge me.


I don't like exam. Not mean I don't like study!

No comments:

Post a Comment