benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Friday, November 5, 2010

WOW!

I am online again. Is start blogging again. Because I had so many things want say at here. It make me so GRR! angry =X
Yesterday night,went out eat with my family. I love gather with family,because I like the feel they give me.
But,when we're sat down,then I started take out my handphone for reply my message. I saw two aunties looking forward me and started say something. LOL! why? saying me? I think too much or? I am sensitive.
One of them still used her finger and point me. Auntie,you tot I am blind or what? I am started angry. I looked back they and just show my black face,you know I don't like? You're not respect me,woman. So many times said a person,then you can take our this free times to take care your children? Back home and do housework,don't always chit chat at public place. GRR! Don't said me again,stopping. Last,they stop look me and point me,because I don't care what their think. I just show my black face when their see me. Just come in front me and tell me what I done before.
Half an hour ago, they went back. LOL! actually they meet my mum,so come to say hi with her. So =/
Auntie:" This your daughter arh? so big already wor? =S"
mummy:"Oh,yalo" I just eat my food, I didn't called her auntie. I am no maners, but you point and said me? Should I respect you? =/

After she gone, I told my mum somethings. The conversation is something like that.
Me: Ma,you meet her?
Mum: yea,Why?
Me: She just know keep look at me and keep point me to her friendsfor let her friends know who I am.
Mum: You dont give they said your good thing arh?
Me: LOL! won't lo. If have,won't like that one. talk soundly, laugh loudly. Hmm..
Mum: Don't care la. Bitch is like that one.

Haha! I am so happy my mum said till like that. Auntie,you're so SUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment