benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Thursday, November 18, 2010

You're so cute. =)

My blog is die recently. I had no time to updated =/ Wrong. Is I am lazy updated what i done.
Just sign in and updated something happened about me.><
Just came back from KL yesterday,just went to spend my time,because is Hari Raya Haji. I am bore in home. So,went to KL and meet him.
Didn't buy anything. Just a pair of shoes. Why I didn't by anything? LOL! I am lack of money? a little bit.The reason not this. Actually, I went to KL last saturday. I buy all things I want on that date. But, I cant control myself to buy the shirts when I am shopping. I have no choice,because my hubby don't let me buy again. He called me saving a bit. Okay,Okay. I know!

Before we went in cinema,i help him take a picture. I love this! ♥ haha!

So, he bring me watched the movie,"Rise Of The Mummy". He said the movie is so boring and no ending. Yee! i think nice =P He look like so boring when in cinema. Haha! he had no choice,because her girlfriend want watched this movie. The movie have some part and make me laugh. He looked at me and said "funny meh? why you laugh?" argh! Whatever. Blek! Suddenly,hold my hand and together watched the movie. Opps! You're so cute! Haha!
Have a party on this Saturday. =) I hope my holidays will be meaningful. Have a nice holiday! Let's plan our holidays together! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment