benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Friday, December 31, 2010

1.1.2011

2011.1.1 Is a new year for today. Today is Saturday. A bore weekend. =(((! I had nothing to say about this year. I end my form4 life in this years. Start from next Monday, I am form5 already. I don't want! ! ! =( I need to face so many things and exams. wth? Hmmm! I don't want SPM. Should I study hard already? I hope I can. Bless me. I expect I can leave here. LOL! =/ Why? I don't know. I dont like here. Although my family,my friends all at here. Haha! Don't know! I love college life better. Haha! I admit. 2011, I can drive my own car after pass my rules. This also a things I never learn before. Haddle it? Don't know also. I am so very very very very careless! Haha! My hubby boy told me, if me get the car license,he also don't let me drive. I say why? No why. Because you're so careless. Let me fetch you. Haha! He look like so seriously when he told me. 'let me fetch you?' Wow! okayyy! I can't choose. =)) Thanks you! Man! I love you. We are 3years when May. Haha! What can I say? thanks you again? Oh! Ya! Important person. As long we together, I more love you. no comment. You're the one attract me so terrible. Haha! This year, he passed Christmas and new year eve with me. =)) He slept my house. LOL! Okayy. I just want to say, i love you so much. Don't always say I don't love you naa! Huiyooo! You don't know how much I love you lar. Eiyooo! Haha! =P

My friends!!!!!!! 2011 wor. We're form5 now. hurray?? Friendss, can I say that actual I don't enjoy my study life? Haha! I just enjoy the moment we together. =__= kill me please. Haha! You know I need you all? Haha! Peace. I am talkative among your's. I think. I am crazy =/ Gossip girls. We are. Wopps! We are friends forever. I won't forget the day we passed together. Smile together. Laugh together. Cry together. Gossip together. Shopping together. I just can say I love you all. Haha! Fight with you if you bully my friends? I won't fight with you. I will argue with you. I am fierce actually if you really know me. 有时我不出声,不代表你可以对我怎样. 我会忍你.忍到我忍无可忍. 你就死定了.=/ I don't want say so much, you know I know. Then can already.

My family. LOL! I had nothing to say. Because, they with me since I born. 16years we stay together. Give me food eat? Haha! Ya! If not, I wont so fat. Give me a house? Ya. If not I wont have have a big house for let me stay. I love my family. I want go Hawaii. I had told my dad before. He said, self earn money go. If not, then called your future husband bring you go. =/Want you bring can't? Huiyooo! Whatver. thanks give me eat again? Ya. education and happiness. =))

=P I am happy now? Dont know. bye bye. Monday go school. Back to study. Wake up earlier. Peoples. Holidays bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment