benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, January 3, 2011

For my hubby boy.Junjie.

My hair is black now.I dye back =___= Crazy. My school was create a jacket for ' pass keluar' LOL! Suck. I mean like life jacket. wth. Stupid. Whatever. =/ 3th today. The school reopen. I don't want. But what can I do? But,today topic is not about this suck problem. Hear it. See it. For my hubby boy. I have so many things want to say with you. But, I don't know what I want tell you. Write at here not want to show off. Because I know you will view my blog sometimes. So, I wrote at here is so convenient to let you see it. I think we have no time to message since reopen school. Sometimes I will less accompany you. LOL! or you less accompany me? Each other? maybe. Don't know. I miss you? Oh. Ya! I miss you. I know that you have no time to back here,or some reason. So, I not like another peoples always can see their boys/girls. Sometimes we maybe just 1 or 2 week just see 1 time like that. But, I still loving you. Have no any idea or reason to love you. Although like that, we still loving each other? I trust. With you already 2years 8months. The day you with me. 2008/5/3. The time passed so fast. I already 17years old.

Ignore my fake smile. Haha!

I like you help me do everything I don't like. He will help me switch off the light when I sleep. Although switch off the lamp just a small matter. But,this the thing I don't like to do before I sleep. I like you make me smile when I cry in front of you. I like you always hear what I say when I am angry or feeling not fair. I hate cats. You will help me to overtake the cats. I am the girl who always make him angry. =/ Always will hug me? I think oh,ya. He will feel trouble when I keep ask him a same questions. he told me before xb you hard to feed. I also not an animal.why feed me? =/ not, I mean other. He said xb,you what also have. I can give you what? I want you love me more. The things you can give me as well. I want the last relationship with you? Erm. Ya. I think. You treat me so good. Haha! But, you always don't want trust me?=/ I don't know. Thanks for care. Hubby Boy! I love you.

Who those who don't like my post,please don't will. I don't want and don't want to hear have people say me 发花痴. See my post already then want say me again, then go away please.

No comments:

Post a Comment