benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, December 6, 2010

awesome =)

I love party! I love gather. I love chit chat. I love capture photo. I love wear beautiful shirt. The day we passed together. Sharing =)

I love this. My sweet friends

I look weird =S

eeqing and me><

peichee with me, the picture was blur ==

they're gambling. I no! I dont know how to gamble actually! =__=

My picture

yeah! Peace =)

I love this so muchhh! Wow!!

Opps =D

Me><

December now. The end of 2010 still left 3weeks. Christmas is coming soon.Did you forget Christmas? Have any plan? My mama decide go to Taiwan when Christmas. She pass her Christmas with her friends at there. LOL! But, I am not follow. I stay at hometown. Nevermind.
I want a romance Christmas, Hiak hiak! Just like yeeleng said on her blog. Exchange present. This is the important details. Really. Wow! I want celebrate with my friends again. Is time to capture again. Bring along your camera. haha! Christmas night. crazy night. Yea! Give me a kiss on that day or hug. I will say "Merry Christmas" to you. Opps! Still have 1 important person. My Boyfriend. I want present and hug my boy. hehe! Give me a sweet Christmas. WOW! I want buy a Christmas's skirt. I mean that red skirt. I don't know how to describe. But, I want wear that skirt celebrate Christmas.haha!
I want to go shopping again. Help! help! Please forget that I am waste money. I have a lot of things to buy. OH! I will updated again when I am too free! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment