benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Monday, December 6, 2010

A short post.

Is online again. Oh! and it's Tuesday already. Bore! Just sign out from facebook. I see a video. A boy and a girl. The girl was angry that boy,and he boy make a video for her. Is quite nice. Boy,I think you must very love that girl,right. Haha! I can't post out the video. Because non of my business also,I just feel WoW! Boy! You get it! Hope that girl when forgive you after see that video. =)
Just love your boy/girl if you're in relationship. Don't so easy say Break if you're love him/her. If you love them,you will accept what they done. I don't know how to describe "Love".
Don't give up! Cheer! =D Life should be like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment