benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hear me.

Oh! Bore again. I still can do what? =/ I just keep refresh my facebook homepage again and again. wth! Can don't be like this? My mama already went to Taiwan when yesterday night. Yo! Admire. Just left my brother,my daddy,and me. My grandma stays my house 1week. Next monday,just back her home. Oh! I have so longtime didn't visit her already. Since last new years till now. LOL! No comment. I don't know. =/ I am waiting for tomorrow. Go buy ingredient with leng. Yeahh! We have to decide exchange present tomorrow! Never try before exchange present with my dearest friends. =))) What can I buy for my friends? They seem like what also have. Haha! I don't know. Awesome! Is went to perform when 22.12.10 just a small celebration with my teachers and peoples. I done my song that day,Canon In D. I can't describe that feel. I love this song so much! I can play this song with my voilin. Haha! Crazy! Sang together Christmas songs. Feel crazy. The feel just like Santa is prepare coming to the town. Today is Christmas Eve, I don't have any date. I dont have countdown tonight. =/ Whatever. I edited the picture just now. See. Don't get shock. Because I am just too boring.


Before.

After.

hahaha! See! Let me edit till like ghost, so fake.ishh! Merry Christmas again. Forgive me kept updated my posts all about Merry Christmas. LOL! I have nothing to say. I have no any comment. I have no any ideas. I have a sucks brain. Oh my God! Why so many peoples like to capture with the post 'peace'? Haha! Peace no wars. My peace mean I am happy now. teehee.

谁讲一定要去云顶看烟花才叫我真的度过了一个快乐的圣诞节. 那里的烟花特别美吗? 还是云顶的月亮特别圆? 有什么节目都要去云顶.新年要去,情人节要去,圣诞节要去,倒数要去.那你搬去云顶好了.你的目标就只是要去云顶? 这我妈妈告诉我的. 算了.=/ 最后我想说妈妈我要学大提琴,虽然我学了小提琴=X 可是我真的很喜欢! Because hou yeng ar! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment