benzhu ♥

I love you.my boy thanks care me for so longtime as long you can.=) A man who so important for me. Mr Ooi. thanks occur in my life.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christms and Happy New Years!

23.12.10 Still have 2more days than Christmas. Already plan how to celebrate with your friends or your boy/girl? If I say, I want my family,my friends,my boy celebrate with me, can? =D hope that I won't pass a alone Christmas again like lass years. 1 people pass X' mas so lonely. I don't want! ! ! Who say we must pass a Christmas at city. Actually, in hometown celebrate Christmas with your dearest people also will feel happy. So, I didn't feel that X'mas should need like that. I love gather more than everything. I love chit-chat. I am talkative.
Ehhhhh, who those who have come my party that day on 25.12.10. Wear nicely. We need take pictures. =) I know that all my friends should know my house location. Bring your boys along who those have couple. Let's party together.
so boring when in home. i use webcam capture my stupid face. =__= share it.



Hope my hairs will become longer soon. I am waiting for.


ignore my stupid face. please.

Lastly,my love for your's. =D
Merry Christms and Happy New Years!



1 comment: